International Hydrologic Decade (IHD) Volumes:
The IHD volumes contain references (appendices) to computer programs that may be obsolete and no longer supported by the
Hydrologic Engineering Center.
The best way to download these files is to do a right-click, "Save Target As..." on the link so that you may
select a location to save the PDF. Simply clicking on the link is not recommended.
Warning: Some of these files are big.
- Volume 1, Requirements and General Procedures (26.3MB)
- Volume 2, Hydrologic Data Management (9.55MB)
- Volume 3, Hydrologic Frequency Analysis (11.2MB)
- Volume 4, Hydrology Analysis (7.12MB)
- Volume 5, Hypothetical Floods (11.9MB)
- Volume 6, Water Surface Profiles (6.15MB)
- Volume 7, Flood Control by Reservoirs (30.2MB)
- Volume 8, Reservoir Yield (8.56MB)
- Volume 9, Reservoir System Analysis for Conservation (5.86MB)
- Volume 10, Principles of Ground-Water Hydrology (17.1MB)
- Volume 11, Water Quality Determinations (8.47MB)
- Volume 12, Sediment Transport (20.3MB)
Back to the top