The following is a known issue with HEC-GeoRAS 10.0.
Applies To: Version 10.0
Problem: The HEC-GeoRAS toolbar has buttons with the text "Missing" on them and none of them work.
On machines that previously had ArcGIS 9.3 and HEC-GeoRAS 4.3 installed, the uninstall process for HEC-GeoRAS 4.3 did not properly cleanup certain keys in the registry. This causes the GeoRAS 10
installation package to bypass one of the pre-requisite install packages and cause the error.
To solve this problem do the following.
1. Uninstall HEC-GeoRAS Version 10.0.
2. Using the registry editor (regedit.exe), delete the following keys if they exist...
3. Delete the following folders if they exist...
- C:\Program Files\ESRI\WaterUtils\ApFramework9
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESRI\WaterUtils\ApFramework9
4. Now reinstall HEC-GeoRAS 10.
The HEC-GeoRAS toolbar should now be fully functional.
The following is a known issue with HEC-GeoRAS 4.3.
Applies To: Version 4.3
Elevation Update tool does not properly update elevations using the "Bank Extents" option using data between "Bank Lines".
Install the updated HEC-GeoRAS 4.3 (March 2012) setup package.