The following documents related to the Sustainable Rivers Program are available for download. If there is a problem or to request more information, please email email@example.com.
Environmental Flows Science
Environmental Flows Workshops
Investigations and Monitoring
Water Resources IMPACT
- Hickey JT, Shafroth PB, Fields WL. 2020. Flow-ecology modelling to inform reservoir releases for riparian restoration and management. Hydrologic Processes 34(24):4576-4591. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.13901
- Julian DW, Hickey JT, Fields WL, Ostadrahimi L, Maher KM, Barker TG, Hatfield CL, Lutz K, Marks CO, Sandoval-Solis S, Lund JR. 2016. Decision support for water and environmental resources in the Connecticut River basin. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management 142(1):04015038. DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0000538
- Hickey JT, Newbold SJ, Warner AT. 2015. HEC-RPT - Software for facilitating development of river management alternatives. River Research and Applications 31:392-401. DOI: 10.1002/rra2745
- Warner AT, Bach LB, Hickey JT. 2014. Restoring environmental flows through adaptive reservoir management: Planning, science, and implementation through the Sustainable Rivers Project. Hydrological Sciences Journal. DOI: 10.1080/02626667.2013.843777
- Multiple articles. 2007. Environmental Flows (dedicated issue). Water Resources IMPACT 9(4); ISSN 1522-3175. American Water Resources Association.
- Richter BD, Warner AT, Meyer JL, Lutz K. 2006. A collaborative and adaptive process for developing environmental flow recommendations. River Research and Applications 22: 297–318. DOI: 10.1002/rra.892